Quality is in the eye of the beholder? (Rescheduled)

I am suggesting that for the next meeting (12th Feb) we reconvene around the "Quality is in the eye of the beholder?" theme that was snowed off yesterday.

So each is to bring an object that is considered beautiful/quality and is to be ready to say a few things about why so.

I am suggesting that the session is at Bishops Croft again as we have 3 young uns to attend to.

1 or 2 have suggested other themes around Morris which would extend the series beyond the February session scheduled (12th Feb). I guess we can talk about that this week, or email me and I'll convene away. Actually we have the Do Lecture video to consider as well. May I suggest we put in 12th march and 9th April as dates as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive